The 5.2KWp grid-tied solar power system project is located at TT. My Phuoc, Ben Cat Ward, Binh Duong Town. The investor wants to save monthly electricity costs as well as use green, clean energy to reduce the temperature inside the house. In order to meet that requirement, Tran Le engineers have researched, designed and provided investment and technical advice to the Investor. The investor has decided to invest in a solar power system with a capacity of 5.2 KWp.
- Project name: 5.2KWp grid-tied solar power system – My Phuoc, Binh Duong.
- Location: TT. My Phuoc, Ben Cat Ward, Binh Duong Town, Vietnam.
- Power: 5.2 KWp.
- Completed: December 2019.
– The system uses 14 Mono solar panels 72 Cell 370Wp 1000V manufactured by S-Energy / Korea.
– The truss system is machined from 2.5mm high galvanized steel box to ensure the sturdiness, aesthetics and take advantage of the space below the solar panel truss, The plan to arrange the panels in the East-West angle to optimize area and ensure aesthetics while still giving high performance.
– 3-Phase grid-tied inverter – 5.0 kW Sunny Tripower manufactured by SMA (Germany).
The project was designed, supplied and built by Tran Le Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd., completed and tested in December 2019.